Part of the RIS Group of Companies, BusInsure has been an Insurance partner to the Bus and Coach industry for over 20 years. Trusted by both Clients and Associations alike, BusInsure provides Insurance, Risk and Claims Management services.
Recently relocated to North Parramatta you will work in a newly refurbished space within a dynamic and experienced team
We are seeking an experienced Insurance broker familiar with all classes of general insurance to work with key clients within the BusInsure team. Motor experience would be advantageous but not essential. Experience working with medium to corporate clients is desirable.
The successful candidate should also have a strong understanding & knowledge of the current Insurance market , placement facilities and the like.
This position is offered on a Full-Time basis
- Being part of a Servicing Team responsible for a portfolio of medium to corporate clients
- Management of the day to day activities including preparation and negotiation of quotations and policy terms
- Attending and participating in client presentation and service meetings
- Work closely with Management Team in formulating tailored policy and coverage solutions for the Bus Industry
- Superior IT skills; MS Office 360 Suite – in particular, MS Excel (CBS advantageous)
- Strong relationship
- High technical competency, problem solving and broking skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong time management, high attention to detail
- Highly developed multi-level communication skills and emotional intelligence
- 3+ years in a similar role
We seek an extremely sharp operator that can collaborate within a team environment. Multi-faceted and multi-level communication skills are critical, coupled with a high degree of emotional intelligence. This is a newly formed role and a remarkable opportunity for the right person.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, please forward your expressions of Interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org